Do you ever find yourself in line at the drive-thru, suddenly panicked about WHAT TO ORDER? When you are on low carb, keto, or a diabetic low-sugar diet, you need to know what is safe to order at a fast food or coffee restaurant. USA TODAY Bestselling Authors Stephanie and Bill Laska provide all the answers here!
Learn which sandwich shop is like a “strip club for carb-addicts,” and what juice bar offers, “milkshakes in drag”. You will even find out why the beloved Frappuccino is in the keto “penalty box”.
Breakfast, lunch, dinner, or just a coffee? We all enjoy fast food! The DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Fast Food Guide: Ten Net Carbs or Less shares complete lists of what you can order at 35 different restaurants. There is SO MUCH MORE to order out there besides the “bunless burger!”
What restaurants are included? Starbucks, McDonald’s, Burger King, Taco Bell, KFC, Chipotle, Subway, Pizza Hut, Quiznos, Panera Bread, Little Caesars, Domino’s Pizza, Jamba Juice, Wendy’s, Dairy Queen, In-N-Out, Jack in the Box, Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s, Arby’s, Five Guys, WHATABURGER, El Pollo Loco, Jimmy John’s, Sonic Drive In, Chick-Fil-A, Popeyes, Church’s, Jersey Mike’s, Wing Stop, Buffalo Wild Wings, Panda Express, Ono Hawaiian BBQ, Panda Express, & Long John Silver’s. In addition, practical tips are given on how to order which apply to a variety of restaurant categories.
You can eat on the run without any guilt, as long as you make informed choices. Ketosis and convenience are not contradictory.
Why did we write this guide? Stephanie Laska has lost 140 pounds, or half of her body weight, following a DIRTY, LAZY, KETO diet. She is the author of the widely popular, DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Get Started Losing Weight While Breaking the Rules: How I Lost 140 Pounds, and You Can Too!
With DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Fast Food Guide: 10 Net Carbs or Less in your car, you can quickly and easily order a keto-friendly meal or coffee. This robust guide walks you through the menus of 35 fast food and coffee restaurants to arm you with accurate nutritional info. Additionally, you’ll be entertained by the hilarious commentary and keto tips passed by the authors and field researchers.
To help steer you in the right direction, use the DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Report Card Grading System.
Gold Stars ⭐ are awarded to restaurants that make it easy to enjoy low carb entrees – we appreciate their transparent nutrition information and helpful menus!
Sad Faces ☹ warn you about fast food restaurants that lack healthy choices and/or hide their nutrition information on their website.
DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Fast Food Guide: 10 Net Carbs or Less EMPOWERS YOU to make healthier, guilt-free choices for YOURSELF.
- Prevents keto boredom! Discover NEW restaurants and NEW things to order
- Guilt-free ordering – You know EXACTLY what low carb items to order
- QUICK access – No irritating advertisements
- All in ONE spot – Easy to use!
- 35 Fast Food and Coffee Restaurants explored!
- Hacks and Suggestions about WHAT and HOW to order
- HIDDEN and SECRET fast food menu options
- Hard to find links to interactive customizable nutrition guides
- Super entertaining commentary from your DIRTY, LAZY, KETO hosts
- Money-saving tips to stretch your low carb dollar
- If you’re going to go OMAD at least make it a good one! What are the author favorites?
- Unique grading system of keto ⭐ Gold Stars and ☹ Sad Faces awarded by the authors
- BONUS: Fat Head Pizza Dough Recipe included!
DIRTY, LAZY, KETO Fast Food Guide: 10 Net Carbs or Less is your one stop companion for weight loss on the go. A MUST for the car, this book will save the day on all of your travels or even just lunch at work!
(as of Oct 08,2020 20:12:28 UTC – Details)